10 Kitchen Organization Tips
We’ve searched high and low to bring you the 10 Best Tips for Kitchen Organization. A little organization goes a long way–especially in the kitchen! So check out these genius strategies and make February about whipping the kitchen into shape!
Do you have other areas to declutter? Don’t miss our Home Organization 101 Series!
1. Organize your kitchen into zones for key tasks.
2. Use dividers to make large dishes and pans easier to access and store.
3. Use inexpensive clear containers for storing pantry dry goods.
4. Label pantry and spice cabinet containers with these free printable labels.
5. Move bulky measuring cups from the drawer to the back of a cabinet door.
6. Use clear bins to organize the fridge and freezer.
7. Create an organization station to control paper clutter, etc.
8. Sort cutting boards with a simple file organizer.
9. Add hooks and buckets to the backs of cabinet doors for extra storage.
10. Use Lazy Susans in the cabinet, pantry, and fridge to make bottles easier to reach.
Dana Hall McCain writes about marriage, parenting, faith and wellness. She is a mom of two, and has been married to a wonderful guy for over 18 years.