23 Ways to Show Love to Your Husband with Your Phone
Like anything, technology can be used for good or for bad. Here at iMOM, we put our heads together and came up with 23 ways women with smart phones can use their phone to love their husband. Try one of these today and see how your husband responds.
- Wait until you’re in the same room and send a text that says, “I love you.”
- Watch a funny YouTube video together.
- Find an app that you and your husband can play together.
- Send a video of yourself saying, “Good morning.”
- Use the calendar to set reminders to send him an encouraging text or email.
- Take a picture of him on your phone and set it as your background.
- Use your first dance song from your wedding and set it as your ringtone.
- Show him Pinterest recipes you’d like to cook for him.
- Show him pins of clothes you think he would look hot wearing.
- Buy or send an iTunes gift card or Google Play gift card for him to download a few songs or a new app.
- Text a short prayer for him.
- Read the Bible app together daily.
- Play his favorite song on your phone and sing it to him.
- Call into a radio station he listens to and dedicate a song to him.
- Take a picture of him playing with the kids and post it on Instagram.
- Let your husband know your password.
- Have a friend be accountable for your activity on your phone.
- Facebook a love note to him.
- Call him on his lunch break and tell him how much you love him.
- Send a calendar appointment for date night.
- Send him an old sentimental picture with a sweet message.
- Handwrite a note; then take a picture of the note and text the picture to him.
- Find a cute, funny, or romantic graphic and text it to him.
Try each of these 23 ways in the next 23 days and see how your husband responds!