5 Questions You Should Ask Your Husband Today
Can you remember the last five questions you asked your husband?
Here are mine: “Will you email Andrew’s baseball coach about his jersey? Did you lock the gate when you left? I’m sorry, what did you say? Did you wish Sarah well on her test? What time will you be home?”
There’s nothing wrong with those questions, but they certainly aren’t aimed at making anyone’s day better. On the other hand, the five questions we’re going to share with you can not only make your day better, they can make your marriage better.
So here are the 5 questions you should ask your husband today.
1. What’s one thing I can do more often to show you that I love you?
2. What’s one thing I can say more often to show you that I love you?
3. What can I do for you this week to make your life easier?
4. What would you like more of in our marriage?
5. Do you really know how much I love you? (Tell him!)
© 2011 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.