The slower pace of summer makes it the perfect time to talk more with your children. So grab those opportunities when you can, and use our 99 fun conversation starters for kids to get them talking. When you ask them the questions you’ll find out about your children’s dreams, what makes them happy, what makes them laugh – and lots more.
Once you get started, you should have more than enough conversation starters to ask your children one every day of summer. So share them creatively, with summer style. Put one in a sealed plastic bag, and freeze it in a bowl of water. Hide one in the water hose and ask your children to check the nozzle before they turn it on. Or put one in a waterproof container and drop it in the pool.
Ask away, and have fun learning more about your child!
- Would You Rather TALK Conversation Starters
- Playing TALK Conversation Starters
- The Day You Were Born TALK
- Kid 2.0 TALK Conversation Starters
- Summer TALK Conversation Starters
- Team TALK Conversation Starters
- Dreams TALK Conversation Starters
- Pillow TALK 1.0 Conversation Starters
Let’s Talk: How do you get your children to open up and talk to you?