We believe comments create conversations that can be just as valuable as the content of the site itself – in fact, we believe that some of the comments provide more enrichment for community at large than the site itself!
We appreciate your contributions and value your input. That being said, Our comment policy is designed to help provide a friendly and safe environment for you. Please take a minute to read it and keep each item in mind whenever you participate on our sites. We reserve the right to delete a comment that violates any of our guidelines below. Our goal is to provide you with a high quality, high value site to share your opinions.
- Use respectful language. Comments that are racist, sexist, offensive or include inappropriate language, as deemed by iMOM, will be removed.
- Be respectful to one another. Comments that are targeted towards or insulting to another person will not be tolerated.
- Do not solicit. Comments that are commercial solicitation, solicitation of donations or spamming will be deleted.
- We do not allow you to embed a link in your post for the sole purpose of driving traffic to your own site.
- Be respectful of property rights. Do not post a link to file sharing, streaming or other illegal sites.
- We reserve the right to change, moderate or delete any comment we deem is inappropriate, mean-spirited or off topic.