Egg-stremely Caring Easter Baskets
If you want your kids to have a caring element to their holiday, let them help you put together and deliver one of the baskets below:
Fill it with fun items like gum and candy, but also include things an elderly person might need:
- A restaurant gift card.
- A list of your family’s phone numbers on an index card your children have colored, so they can call you if they’re lonely or need something.
- A frame for photos of their grandchildren.
- A coupon for a meal out with your family, or a coupon for a chore done by your family.
Single Mom Basket
- A pre-made meal they can put in their fridge for a hectic night.
- A coupon for watching the kids so she can go out.
- A card of encouragement.
- Something just for her: nail polish, fun socks, etc.
Needy Family Basket
- Fun items for children.
- Gas station gift card.
- A few dollars tucked into a plastic egg.
- A note of encouragement.