While we appreciate your interest in our content, we are not authorized to grant republishing rights for any content from our third-party contributors. If you wish to use their material, you will need to contact the author directly.
Without Our Permission
You are permitted and encouraged to do the following without our permission:
- Link to iMOM or any specific post on this website.
- Reproduce and distribute material online in unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety), as long as you do not charge a fee and you provide a hyperlink to the original page. For videos, please embed from the original source.
- Print iMOM posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, etc.), provided that you include this copyright notice: “© 2015 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.”
With Our Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of iMOM content.
- Alter, transform or build upon this content.
If you have some use for iMOM content that is not covered here, please contact us.
To update your email address, you may scroll to the bottom of the daily email you receive and click on Profile Center. You will be taken to a screen where you can change your email address. If you have any problems, please let us know.
If you would like to unsubscribe from one of our emails, simply click the One-Click Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of the daily emails. You will be unsubscribed that day, and should no longer receive emails within 2 business days.
You might want to check with your webmaster to see if our emails are being blocked. If not, then perhaps our emails are being dumped into your junk email box. If so, adding us to your Safe Senders list will fix the problem. If none of these situations apply, please feel free to contact us, and be sure to give us your name, email address that is signed up for the email, and your phone number. We’ll research the problem for you, and get back to you within 5 business days.
We do not offer counseling. However, you may wish to call Focus on the Family at 1-800-232-6459 for free counseling services over the phone. Additionally, they will have some suggestions on agencies or counselors in your area.
The ways moms connect with us are ever changing. Visit our subscriptions page to find out how to stay connected with us. We can’t wait to meet you!
Sure! As a non-profit, Family First is always thankful for donations. You can make a donation by going here.
*While we do appreciate your efforts, please know that we are unable to provide our logo to any third party for use in connection with an event that we have not officially sanctioned, or an event which we are not directly involved.
We do not share our lists with anyone. Unless you are a sponsor of our programs, we do not send out information for 3rd parties.
We are currently not accepting any book review copies or posting any books on our websites for promotion.
iMOM is the motherhood program of Family First, a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) educational and charitable organization. Our hope is to inspire and equip moms daily to love their family well.