Articles by Dr. Greg Smalley
- Winning Your Husband Back
- Why Teenagers Like to Argue
- Ways to Communicate Effectively
- Watch What You Say or Later You’ll Pay
- The Secret To Protecting Your Marriage From Infidelity
- The Secret to Becoming a Balanced Parent
- The Meaning of Leaving and Cleaving
- The Heart of Marriage
- The Greatest Gift You Can Give Your Children is a Strong Marriage
- The Danger of Negative Expectations
- Talking Through the Touchy Subjects
- Six Ways to Build a Friendship with Your Child
- Six Adolescent Needs….Meet Them or Else!
- Protecting Fun Activities from Conflict
- Men and Intimacy
- Is Your Heart Open to Love?
- I Wish My Daddy Was A Dog
- I Feel Loved When You...
- I Don't Love My Husband Anymore
- I Believe in You!
- How to Make Wise Decisions...And Stay in Harmony
- How to Heal a Wounded Heart
- How do my thoughts affect my view of my spouse?
- Home: The Safest Place on Earth
- Helping Teenagers Resist Peer Pressure
- Forget the Weeds in Your Life, Focus on the Flowers
- For The Love of Hannah
- Do I deserve time for myself?
- Communication: 5 Harmful Marriage Communication Habits
- Communication That Can Cause Further Distance
- Becoming a Better Listener
- Become a student of your husband
- A Small Act of Kindness
- 6 Tips for Marital Conflicts Without Casualties
- 5 Ways to Stop Sibling Rivalry
- 4 Parenting Styles
Dr. Greg Smalley
Dr. Greg Smalley earned his doctorate degree in clinical psychology from Rosemead School of Psychology at Biola University in Southern California. He also holds two masters degrees. One is in counseling psychology from Denver Seminary and one is in clinical psychology from Rosemead School of Psychology. Dr. Smalley is the director of Church Relationship Ministries for the Center for Relationship Enrichment on the campus of John Brown University. He is also an assistant professor of marriage and family studies at John Brown University.
Dr. Smalley is the founder and board member of the National Institute of Marriage, a marriage ministry located in Branson, Missouri. He specializes in working with couples in crisis or on the brink of divorce. Dr. Smalley also helps lead marriage seminars around the world and helps train pastors, professionals and lay leaders how to effectively work with married couples.
Dr. Smalley has appeared on both television and radio programs, including Focus on the Family and Hour of Power. He is the author or co-author of eight books including The DNA of Relationships for Couples , The Marriage You've Always Dreamed Of, The DNA of Relationships, The DNA of Parent and Teen Relationships, Men's Relational Toolbox, Life Lines: Communicating with Your Teen , Winning Your Wife Back , and Winning Your Husband Back.
Greg, his wife Erin, two daughters, Taylor and Maddy, and son, Garrison live in Siloam Springs, Arkansas.