Articles by Joanne Miller
- Teaching Children about Sex
- Taking a Break vs. Time Out
- Some Suggestions for Dealing with Attention Deficit Disorder
- Is your child strong-willed or unmotivated?
- How to Stop the Whining and Complaining
- Honor Lessons
- Honor Changes People
- Helping Children Who Have a Problem with Lying
- Helping Children Deal with Their Anger
- Emotions are Complex Tools for Communication
- Attitudes – Bad to Good
- A Work In Progress
- 8 ways to prepare your children for dealing with tragedy
- 7 Ways to Protect Your Child Online
Joanne Miller, RN, BSN says she has a “vision to help parents change the way they think about parenting.” Joanne, and fellow iSpecialist Scott Turansky, are co-founders of the Effective Parenting Support Groups.
Along with delivering her parenting message at conferences across the nation, she has also co-authored four books, including her latest, Parenting is Heart Work. Joanne is passionate about teaching parents how to “help their children change their hearts, not just their behavior.”
She and her husband, Ed, have two sons. We are glad to have Joanne share her experience and expertise through the iSpecialist team.