Articles by Kathy Peel
- Three Tips of Highly Productive People
- The Most Important Mealtime Manners
- The Family Manager Creed
- The 10 Most Important Things to Remember about Time Management
- Seven-Minute Nightly Sprint
- Money: Your Family Financial Policy
- How to Spring Clean in a Weekend
- How to Clean in Manageable Chunks
- Declutter in a Day
- 9 Makeover Strategies for Smoother School Mornings
- 7 Bad Excuses for Keeping Your Clutter
- 6 Solutions for Clutter Problems
- 6 Solutions for 6 Common Marriage Problems
A dynamic, inspiring communicator, Kathy Peel brings hope and encouragement to moms everywhere. She often speaks about bringing sanity to the chaotic lifestyles of busy families, but she also gives powerful presentations drawing on stories of God’s faithfulness and lessons she has learned through overcoming an eating disorder, dealing with breast cancer, and facing financial disaster. She delights in helping people learn how God will redeem their pain and disappointments, help them reinvent their lives through His strength, and fulfill His purposes for them.
Kathy is the award-winning author of 21 books which have sold over 2 million copies. Titles include Desperate Households, The Busy Mom’s Guide to a Happy, Organized Home, and her latest—The Busy Couple’s Guide to Sharing the Work & the Joy.
She is founder and CEO of Family Manager® Coaching and the creator of Family Manager® University, an online training center for coaching certification.
A frequent guest on TV and radio programs, Peel has made repeat appearances on Oprah, The Early Show, Today, CNN, MSNBC, WGN, HGTV, The Fine Living Network, The Discovery Channel, Moody Radio, and Focus on the Family. She appears often on Good Morning Texas (ABC) and Good Day Dallas (Fox).
Peel earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Southern Methodist University, with graduate studies at The University of Texas. She and her husband Bill have three sons, two daughters-in-law, and two Border Collies.