Articles by Shaunti Feldhahn
- Your Husband Really Wants to Make You Happy
- Why Men Feel Trapped
- Why Men Feel Inadequate
- When Your Teens Shock You—React Like This
- What Teens Really Want - By The Numbers
- What Men Have to Say about Romance
- The Secret to Making Your Husband Happy
- The Male Factor
- The Four Truths About What Teens Really Want
- The Five Respect Needs of Men
- The Five Facts of Freedom
- One of the Biggest Communication Mistakes Parents Make
- Learning How to Let It Go
- A Disrespect Barometer
- 5 Ways to Bridge the "Sex Gap"?
- 4 Ways to Deal with Your Teenager’s Independence
- 4 Ways to Bring Out Your Hubby's Romantic Side
- 3 Things Your Kids Will Say One Day - That You Won’t Want to Hear
Shaunti Feldhahn is a bestselling author, popular public speaker, and groundbreaking researcher. Her recent bestsellers have sold more than one million copies and have been translated into 18 different languages. She holds a Master in Public Policy with a concentration in business from Harvard University, and worked on Wall Street as an analyst and on Capitol Hill before becoming a surprise bestselling author and relationship researcher. This wife of attorney-entrepreneur Jeff Feldhahn and mother of two, now applies her analytical skills to illuminating those important, surprising truths that people really need to understand about each other.
Her books for adults include For Women Only, For Men Only and For Parents Only and for teens - For Young Women Only, and For Young Men Only. Each book is based on a nationwide survey and more than1,000 personal interviews. The result: candid expressions of the difficult-to-communicate-but-true inner feelings and thoughts of the men, women and teens surveyed. What makes Shaunti’s books and speaking events so successful is her ability to communicate so clearly what she learned from the survey about the inner longings, the reasons behind the exasperating words, and what your spouse or teen would tell you if only they could trust you to truly listen … what they say will surprise you!
Shaunti’s newest book The Male Factor was released January 2010. This book is a startling exploration of what men privately think in the workplace but rarely share - perceptions that often fundamentally affect their female colleagues. Shaunti is now speaking to corporate groups and sharing this new research, so that women in the workplace can avoid unintentional self-sabotage and be particularly effective and influential with male bosses, colleagues, clients or subordinates.