Articles by Tim and Darcy Kimmel
- To See or Not To See?
- Three Core Needs That Drive Every Child's Heart
- The Success Illusion
- The Gift of Attention Deficit Disorder
- The Foundation for a Secure Love
- Ten Ways to Be a Great Member of the Family
- Success or Greatness? (Part 1)
- Success or Greatness? (Part 2)
- Sleepover Syndrome
- Raising Kids Right
- Raging Hormones - Helping and Understanding Your Child
- How Would You Define Love?
- How to Teach Your Children Life Isn't Fair
- Grace and Achieving Children
- Consequences - Let Your Child Learn
- Are You Overbooked and Overwhelmed?
- Are You Happy?
- A Secure Love
- 5 Simple Ways to Control Your Temper
Tim and Darcy Kimmel
Tim and Darcy Kimmel conduct conferences on marriage, parenting, and relationships, and are speakers for FamilyLife Ministry's Weekend To Remember conferences. Dr. Tim Kimmel has reached millions of parents with his message of building strong families. As the Executive Director of Family Matters, he strives to help families deal with our society’s unique pressures. He also recognizes parents’ changing needs as their children grow from infants to adults.
Dr. Kimmel has led conferences on topics including Parenting 101 and Raising Kids Who Turn Out Right. He has also hosted a national radio program and has written several books including Raising Kids for True Greatness and Grace-Based Parenting.
Dr. Kimmel married his high school sweetheart, Darcy, in 1972. They have four children and a growing number of grandchildren.