Media: iPOD Rules
1. Fill out a song request before downloading music.
2. If others are in the room, ask permission before listening to your iPOD.
3. If you enter a room where others are present, take out your earphones.
4. No iPOD during mealtimes.
5. Follow iPOD use limits set by parents. They determine how many hours a day you may listen.
6. Follow parents’ rules as to what time iPOD must be turned off at night, and what time it can be turned on in the morning.
© 2010 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.