Why Your Family Should Go to Church
According to Patrick Fagan, Ph.D. and William H. G. Fitzgerald, Senior Research Fellow in Family and Cultural Issues, families who attend church regularly are more likely to have healthy, strong relationships with better behaved children than those who don't attend church.
Other benefits of church attendance:
- Church attendance leads to a decrease in domestic violence, drug abuse, and addiction.
- Father-child relationships as well as mother-child relationships have been determined to be better when both parties attend church regularly.
- Parents who attend church feel a stronger need to stay in their kids' lives.
- Pre-marital sex, divorce rates, and out-of-wedlock children are less likely to happen in families that attend church together.
- Mental health and happiness increase and stress decreases.
© 2012 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
blog comments powered by Disqus