Ideas to Make Your Child's Celebration Dinner a Night to Remember
1. Set a special table: real dishes, flowers, cloth napkins or placemats and place cards
2. Invite family or friends
3. Prepare their favorite foods
4. Have a graduation theme – graduation from kindergarten, third grade, any grade!
5. Do a slide show on your computer
6. Place framed photos of them, from the school year, on the table
7. Escort your children into dinner
8. Give thanks for a school year successfully and safely completed
9. Make a toast – clink glasses
10. Take a photo of them holding a sheet of paper with the school year they've just completed written on it
11. Put the spotlight on them with these questions:
What was their favorite part of the school year?
What are they looking forward to most about next year?
What do they plan to do over the summer?
- What kind of small vacations would they want to take?
© 2011 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
comments powered by Disqus