Family Friendly Pranks
1. Caramel Onion – Go to the grocery store and buy an onion, some apples and a caramel apple kit. Then make your caramel apples, but make a caramel onion too.
2. Sink Spray – Wrap a rubber band around the kitchen sink sprayer to hold the lever down. When the water is turned on, it will come out of the sprayer instead of the faucet, giving whoever is in charge of kitchen duty a nice and refreshing surprise.
3. Dollar on a String – Attach a clear string to a dollar, wait for someone to spot it on the ground, and just before they have it in their hand, give it a small tug, and watch the person chase it across the room.
4. Alarm Clock - Grab a bunch of alarm clocks, set them to go off at very early times in the morning and hide them in several different places in your victim's bedroom!
5. Toy Mania – Take a toy that your child has a lot of, like the little green toy soldiers or Matchbox cars, and hide them all over your child's room: in their socks, shoes, drawers, pants pockets, etc. Tell your child a specific number of toys to find. Make it a fairly easy target as they will get frustrated if they have to find all the toys. Take your child out for ice cream or some other fun activity when they have reached the target number.
6. Salt Toothbrush – pour a teaspoon of salt onto one of your family member's toothbrushes.
7. Whoopie Cushion – Place a whoopie cushion on the seat at the dinner table
8. Hamburger Surprise – place fake bug in your victim's hamburger
9. Kool-Aid Shower – pour a packet of red Kool-Aid into a shower head that is completely dry. When someone gets in to take a shower they will get a sticky surprise.
10. Toilet paper a relative or close family friend's house.
It is important to not offend family, so use discretion when deciding which prank to play on each family member. Get dad in on the fun and have the kids prank him as he is a neutral target.
© 2011 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
blog comments powered by Disqus