Hula Hoop Trivia Quiz
The Hula Hoop is one of three great inventions created in the month of June. Give your kids this Hula Hoop trivia quiz and then check out how to celebrate the other two great summer inventions—4 fun basketball drills and a baked donut hole recipe!
(Correct answers appear in bold)
1. When was the Hula Hoop was introduced?
1927, 1958, or 1978
2. How much did the Hula Hoop
cost when it first came out?
$1.98, 79 cents, $3.35
3. How many Hula Hoops sold in the first six months?
57,000, 20 million, 3 million
4. What company is the main manufacturer of the Hula Hoop?
Mattel, Wham-O, Amazon
5. What is the world record for
the number of Hula Hoops spun at one time by one person?
105, 57, 211
© 2012 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
comments powered by Disqus