Superstore Scavenger Hunt
The Superstore Scavenger Hunt is a blast! Grab the family and head to the nearest superstore. It's fun, free and a memory maker,so don't forget the camera.
Head to a store close to your home;
Get ready to search! Get ready to roam!
A camera is all your team will need;
Take pictures of tasks your leader will read.
You may feel silly posing with grins, but get a good snapshot and your mom wins!
1. Your first task involves a cart and three feet, get them all inside and you'll feel the heat!
2. On to the sports aisle for lots of fun, find a big bat and pose for a homerun.
3. The aisle of paint samples will be the next stop. Find the colors that match each person's top.
4. This next task involves a person that is small, climb in a storage box and curl into a ball.
5. Find an employee that doesn't look too busy spin them around but don't make them dizzy.
6. Your halfway through the game and may need a break, find a big pillow; it's a nap you should take!
7. Never go in the sun without a hat and sunglasses. So everyone put them on and bat their eyelashes.
8. With a paddle in hand, sing in a line on the floor, "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and paddle to shore.
9. Gather your group and be sure to hurry. You must take a picture with characters that are furry.
10. Find a person in the store with laces in their shoes, ask if you may tie them so that you won't lose.
11. Search for a book with an author's first name that matches your own…exactly the same!
12. You need a family photo, so find a big frame everyone get in and you've finished the game.
Take the pictures to be developed and grab a treat
Go and have dinner or just get off your feet!
In just one hour the pictures will be done.
Take time to look at them, its great Family Fun!
For a printable version of this article, please click here.
comments powered by Disqus