20 Fun Questions to Get to Know Him Better
Whether you're dating or married, the following fun questions can add some zest to your conversations.
- If you had to eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- Which television sitcom family most accurately portrays your childhood family?
- If you were stranded on a desert island for the rest of your life and could only bring three books and three movies, what would they be?
- What does your dream vacation look like?
- If you were a superhero, what would your magical power be and who would you save?
- What school subject is/was the hardest for you? The easiest?
- Would you rather be bored or stressed?
- If you could splurge on one item, what would it be?
- Are you a Mac or a PC?
- What actor or actress would play you in a movie about your life?
- What would your ideal church be like?
- What was the best thing about your college experience? What was the worst?
- What drives you crazy?
- What do you love most about your parents? How would you like to be different?
- How are your kids like you?
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
- Which Gilligan's Island character are you most like?
- If you had to go a week without your cell phone, computer, or TV, what would you choose?
- What was the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
- What was your favorite childhood toy or game?
Related Resource: What Kind of Coffee is Your Marriage
Pillow Talk: End the day talking with your child
What is something fun you’d like to do with just me this summer?
© 2011 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
comments powered by Disqus