5 Questions You Should Ask Your Husband Today
Here are the last three things I asked my husband: “Will you email Andrew’s baseball coach about his jersey? Did you lock the gate when you left? What time will you be home?” Now there’s a lot of love in those questions, huh? I can only imagine what he was thinking about me after that!
So, instead, I’m going to try one of these 5 questions you should ask your husband especially after reading these 3 things women must know about men. One little question can go a long way in marriage, especially the ones below.
Ask your husband these questions today:
- What's the one thing I can do regularly to show you that I love you?
- I want to take you out this week! Where would you like to go?
- What would you rather have from me this week: your favorite meal, a massage or something else?
- Is there anything I say or do that makes you feel disrespected?
- Is there anything I can do to help you today?
Related Resource: 10 Compliments for Your Husband
Pillow Talk: End your day: Talking with your child...
If you could ask anyone in the world a question they had to answer, who would you ask and what would you ask?
© 2011 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
comments powered by Disqus