What Kind of Wife Are You Quiz
What kind of wife are you? To find out, read each description below and note the ones that apply to you.
The Bossy Wife
- Knows how and when everything needs to be done.
- Talks to her husband like he’s a child.
- Bosses around her husband in front of the children.
- Bosses around her husband in front of friends and family.
- Listen to his suggestions and ideas.
- Don’t correct him.
- Ask him to do things, instead of telling him.
- Remember that a man’s number one need, other than the physical, is respect.
- 5 Respect Needs of Men
- The Disrespect Barometer
The “All About the Kids” Wife
- The kids get everything they need. Her husband doesn’t.
- She has time and energy for the kids, not for him.
- She mainly values him most as a provider to give the kids want they want.
- The kids come first. Period.
- Put him first at least once a day.
- Call or text him when he’s away to let him know you’re thinking of him.
- Remember that a strong marriage is good for your kids.
- 13 Danger Signs Your Child is Your Idol
- Love Your Kids by Building Your Marriage
The Whiny Wife
- Complains a lot.
- Gets the job done, but not cheerfully.
- Often manipulates to get what she wants.
- If you’re overwhelmed or unhappy, ask for help.
- Count your blessings.
- Say no sometimes to keep your responsibilities manageable.
- How to Be Content
The Selfish Wife
- It’s all about her.
- Her motto: “If Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!”
- She rarely puts herself in her husband’s shoes.
- Help others.
- Beat Selfishness: Put the Focus on Your Husband
© 2014 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
comments powered by Disqus