What Kind of Wife Are You Quiz
What kind of wife are you? Well, in the span of a week—or even a day!—I can go from being a supportive and caring wife, to an irritated and selfish one. But what about overall? For the most part, are you bitter, bossy or whiny? Are you encouraging and loving; or are you just doing whatever it takes to survive in your marriage?
Take a look at the 4 kinds of wives and see if any describe you. If one does, we have some ideas for what you can do about it.
- Knows how and when everything needs to be done.
- Talks to her husband like he’s a child.
- Bosses around her husband in front of the children.
- Bosses around her husband in front of friends and family.
- Listen to his suggestions and ideas.
- Don’t correct him.
- Ask him to do things, instead of telling him.
- Remember that a man’s number one need, other than the physical, is respect.
- 5 Respect Needs of Men
- The Disrespect Barometer
- The kids get everything they need. Her husband doesn’t.
- She has time and energy for the kids, not for him.
- She mainly values him most as a provider to give the kids want they want.
- The kids come first. Period.
- Put him first at least once a day.
- Call or text him when he’s away to let him know you’re thinking of him.
- Remember that a strong marriage is good for your kids.
- 13 Danger Signs Your Child is Your Idol
- Love Your Kids by Building Your Marriage
- Complains a lot.
- Gets the job done, but not cheerfully.
- Often manipulates to get what she wants.
- If you’re overwhelmed or unhappy, ask for help.
- Count your blessings.
- Say no sometimes to keep your responsibilities manageable.
- How to Be Content
- It’s all about her.
- Her motto: “If Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!”
- She rarely puts herself in her husband’s shoes.
- Help others.
- Beat Selfishness: Put the Focus on Your Husband
Related Resource: How to Be a Better Wife
End your day: Talking with your child...
What is the best thing about you? What is something you’d like to change?
© 2014 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
comments powered by Disqus