Meal Planning: 8 Kid-Friendly Healthy Meals and Shopping Lists
Eating right is a huge part of family fitness and it starts with you! Taking care of you, and taking time to make nutritious meals can be overwhelming. See if you can make dinner preparations a family activity. Listed below are 8 healthy meals complete with a shopping list. Print the recipes/shopping lists and head to the store with the kids. Each night, assign part of the prep work to each child.
- Roast Chicken, Green Beans and Rice
- Pot Roast with Carrots and Biscuits
- Pasta and Spaghetti Sauce
- Chicken Parmesan
- Turkey Sloppy Joes and Sweet Potato Fries
- Breakfast Dinner Burritos
- Cornflake Chicken Fingers and Glazed Carrots
- Meat Loaf Muffins
© 2011 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
comments powered by Disqus