Time: Reviewing Your Day and Planning for Tomorrow
We just can’t help it; moms go like crazy women all day and night, expending every bit of energy we have. By the time we fall into bed, we’re often just too tired to look back over our day, much less think about our tomorrow. But if we don’t stop to take the time to plan, regroup and organize, we will be less productive, more stressed and more overwhelmed when the sun comes up.
So, spend at least 15 minutes at the end of your day to get your ducks in a row so you can stop worrying and keep your sanity
- Review your day. What did you get done that you needed to, or wanted to? What needs to be moved to tomorrow’s to-do list? Are there any items I can still do tonight—emails, texts, etc.—that won’t keep me up past bedtime?
- Preview tomorrow. What appointments or deadlines are on your
calendar tomorrow? What new tasks or
errands do you need to add?
Those two simple steps can help you make the most of your time. You can also try the ideas below to become even more efficient.
3 other ways to make the most of your time:
- 15 Minutes: Replenish Yourself: Quiet Time for Power
- 15 Minutes: Revive Your Marriage: Marriage Mender
- 15 Minutes: Reconnect With Your Children: The Most Important Part of Your Child’s Day
© 2011 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
blog comments powered by Disqus