7 Causes of Teen Anxiety
Being a teenager can be the height of many types of anxieties. Here are 7 anxieties that teens often experience. Be on the lookout for them so you can address them before they reach a crisis point. These Talk: Teen Conversation Starters are a good place to start.
- Social (Do they fit in somewhere?)Friends (Do they have any good friends?)
- Appearance (Are they comfortable with their looks?)
- Academic (Do they have school under control?)
- Family (How is their relationship with their parents?)
- Romantic (How are they handling having/not having a relationship?)
- Responsibility (How are they handling money, driving, job, etc.)
© 2012 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.
comments powered by Disqus