These cute personalized pumpkins are great for Halloween, Thanksgiving or anytime this Fall. Use multiple pumpkins to spell out a spooky word, your last name, or let your children monogram a pumpkin of their own.
- Quilting pins or metal brads
- Black permanent marker or black spray paint
- Decide on a design. If your children are small, outline it for them on the pumpkin.
- If the pins or brads you are using are not black on the tip, use spray paint or permanent marker to color them.
- One by one, push them into the outside of the pumpkin spelling out each letter.