Prayer Photo Frame Tutorial for Kids
It’s such a joyful surprise to walk into a child’s room and see their prayer requests! These prayer photo frames are a great way for your child to ask for spiritual help without having to verbally say it. Here is all you need to know to create your very own!
What you will need:
- Picture frame – repurpose an unwanted frame
- Cardstock or scrapbook paper for the background
- Glue or other adhesive
- Pictures of family/friends that you will pray for (optional)
- Items for decorating – stickers, paint, puzzle pieces, glitter, pom-poms, etc. (optional)
- Dry erase marker
What to do:
- Print or handwrite “Prayers for (insert name)” on the paper or picture to be used for the background.
- Reassemble the frame.
- Decorate the outside of your frame. (I spray painted an old gold frame blue to match my daughter’s room. We painted and hot glued monkeys on my son’s frame to match his room. My frame matches the décor of our living room.)
- Each week/day have everyone write a prayer request on the outside glass of the frame with a dry erase marker.
What craft have you made lately?