Love My Family & Friends
20 Fun April Fools Jokes for Kids
April is the best! It’s the only month that purposely gets kicked off with laughter! But is April Fools Day just for adult pranksters? No way! Kids want to be part of the fun too! They might be a little too young to go full-prank, but these April Fools jokes for kids are the perfect way to get them in on the fun while keeping them out of the mischief.
Silly jokes are a fun way to get kids reading and laughing. And we promise, these are all mom approved. So print our April Fools jokes for kids and watch them perform and get the room giggling (ok, some might get eyes rolling, but corny jokes are kids’ specialties!). The best part, while they’re cracking jokes, they won’t even notice you putting toothpaste in their Oreos or a whoopie cushion under their seat at the dining room table. Jokes on you, kids! Happy April Fools Day!
- Which day of the year do monkeys like best? The first of Ape-ril!
- Why is everyone exhausted on April first? Because they’ve just finished a 31-day March!
- How are Thanksgiving and April Fool’s Day different? On one you’re thankful and one you’re prankful!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Noah. Noah who? Noah body — April Fool’s!
- Which monster loves April Fool’s jokes? Pranken-stein!
- Can February March? No, but April May!
- What do you call a bear caught in April showers? A drizzly bear!
- What did summer say to spring? I’m going to fall!
- What kind of gardens do bakers grow? Flour gardens!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? April. April who? April Fool’s!
- How does a flower make a bike go? With its petals!
- How does a rainstorm tie its shoes? With a rainbow!
- Why can April jump so high? It’s spring!
- How do April flowers kiss? With their tu-lips!
- What goes up when April rains come down? An umbrella!
- What’s a gas pump’s favorite holiday? April Fuel’s Day!
- What’s a stepladder’s favorite holiday? April Stool’s Day!
- What’s an acorn’s favorite math subject? Ge-om-a-tree!
- How do trees go online? They log in!
- What did April Fool’s Day say after it won an award? Prank you!