Teacher Conference Worksheet
Parent-teacher conferences are a wonderful opportunity to hear helpful information from one of the few people who spends lots of time with your child outside of your own family. Don’t waste this valuable block of time—be well-prepared with our helpful worksheet in hand! It’s easy to use and can help you track progress from month to month or year to year.
- Use this worksheet to zero in on questions to ask and areas to address.
- Place the worksheet in a folder and label it with your child’s name.
- Every month, review the worksheet to see how your child is progressing.
- Every year, add teacher conference worksheets to the folder.
- From year to year, prior to each conference, review past worksheets. Look for repeating problems and areas of improvement.
What has been your best parent-teacher conference experience?