iMOM » Recipes » Breakfast » Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
These cinnamon rolls have a wonderful surprise – blueberries!
- Buy frozen bread dough and thaw according to package directions.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a large baking pan.
- Roll out thawed dough into a large rectangle (use the baking pan as a guide).
- Prepare filling and glaze.
- Spread filling onto the dough. Leave a 1 inch border.
- Lightly press blueberries on top of the filling.
- Starting on the longest side of the dough, gently roll it into a log.
- Slice dough into 1.5 inch pieces, or smaller or larger depending on your preference.
- Place rolls on baking pan.
- Bake rolls at 350 degrees until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven.
- Drizzle glaze on top of rolls.
In a medium bowl, combine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries (If you use frozen blueberries, do not thaw them before using them in this recipe.)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
*Recipe compiled by iMOM staff.