Caramelized Doughnut Crisps
Here’s a one-ingredient unique treat that can be made in about 5 minutes. Great for breakfast or dessert, treat your family with a bag of these crisp confections. We recommend smearing the crisps with chocolate hazelnut spread. It is a delicious and well-rounded treat for the family to enjoy!
- 6 plain glazed doughnuts
- Hazelnut Spread (optional)
- Preheat panini press.
- Using a serrated knife, split doughnuts in half horizontally.
- Place doughnut halves, a few at a time, in panini press.
- Cover and cook about 1 minute or until crisp and golden.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
For more recipes like this one, visit eMeals.