iMOM » Recipes » Breakfast » Cheddar Ham Cups
Cheddar Ham Cups
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 packages (2 ½ ounces each) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven 450 degrees.
- Horizontally split the biscuits into thirds, peeling the layers apart. Press one layer into the bottom and up the side of each ungreased miniature muffin cup and set aside while you prepare the filling.
- In a medium bowl combine the cheddar cheese, deli ham, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and Dijon mustard. Fill each biscuit with about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the pans. Serve warm.
Yield: 2½ dozen.
Taken with permission from Second Helpings by Johnnie Gabriel.