iMOM » Recipes » Breakfast » Hearty Egg Casserole
Hearty Egg Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Six eggs
- 6 pieces of bread (buttered on one side)
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. sliced strips of ham
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- 2 c. half and half
- Coat an 8X11 in. pan with cooking spray. Cut bread into 1/2in cubes and line the bottom of the pan. Layer sliced ham on top of the bread. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over ham.
- Scramble eggs with the remaining ingredients and pour over top of the casserole. Let it refrigerate overnight.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Make Ahead Note:
This dish cannot be frozen, but you can prepare it the night before serving and refrigerate it.
Recipe compiled by iMOM staff.