Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 C flour
- 1 C pecans, chopped
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz cool whip
- 1 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
1 can prepared blueberry pie filling
Directions for the Crust:
- Melt butter in a 13x9 baking dish in the oven.
- Once butter is melted, allow it to cool.
- Mix flour and pecans with butter in baking dish to form dough.
- Pat out make a crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
- When done, place aside and allow to cool completely.
Directions for the Filling:
- Cream together cream cheese, vanilla and sugar.
- Gently fold in cool whip until combined.
- Pour over cooled crust.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Top with blueberry pie filling.
- Fresh fruit
- Other pie fillings
- Chocolate pudding with crushed Oreos
Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 20+ minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Recipes compiled by iMOM Staff.