iMOM » Recipes » Dessert » Christmas Eve Dessert
Christmas Eve Dessert
1st Place Winner of the iMOM Peppermint Passion Recipe Contest
- 48 Crushed Oreos
- 1/2c butter
- 1/2 gallon peppermint ice cream - softened
- 1/4c butter
- 1c powdered sugar
- 5oz evaporated milk
- 1c chocolate chips
- Cool whip to garnish
- Combine oreos and 1/2c of butter and press into 9X13 pan.
- Spoon softened ice cream evenly over crust and spread it out. Place in the freezer.
- In small saucepan, combine butter, powdered sugar, evaporated milk, and chocolate chips.
- Heat and stir until chips are melted.
- Cool mixture and then pour over ice cream.
- Spread with Cool Whip and freeze until firm.
- Garnish with crushed candy canes. Yummy!
Recipe submitted by iMOM Peppermint Passion Contest Winner.