Homemade Whoopie Pies!
Nothing says fun like homemade Whoopie Pies! They’re tasty, and easy enough for little hands to help out with, making them a great opportunity for kitchen fun. And wow—what a cool surprise to find in your lunchbox – no matter if you’re little or big!
1 box of Devil's Food cake mix
1 small package of chocolate instant pudding
1 jar of marshmallow fluff
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions EXCEPT adjust water to ¾ cup and add the small package of chocolate pudding.
- Drop mix by spoonfuls onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350˚ for 8-10 minutes. It's better to overcook than to undercook here, so that the cookies are firm enough to remove without tearing.
- Allow to cool thoroughly before removing from baking sheets.
- Using two of your cookies sandwich-style, fill with marshmallow fluff.
- For even cuter whoopee pies, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Not a fan of Marshmallow Fluff? You can fill your whoopee pies with butter cream frosting or whatever ooey, gooey sweet stuff is a hit around your house!
*Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.
Related Resource: Recipes
© 2011 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.