Ocean or Pool Cookie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepackaged sugar cookie dough
- White frosting
- Blue food coloring
- Brown Sugar
- Sugar Wafers
- Gummy fish shapes (Nemo fruit snacks or Swedish Fish)
- Gummy bears
- Gummy Lifesavers
- Airhead Extreme Ropes
- Cocktail umbrella
1. Generously grease the 13x9" baking pan or dish and press sugar cookie dough into one large square cookie. Bake for 13 minutes. Turn oven off and let the cookie remain in the oven for 5 additional minutes to get golden brown. Let cookie cool.
2. Mix together frosting and food coloring to create blue water icing. Spread blue icing on ¾ of the cookie surface creating a shore line. Sprinkle brown sugar on the non-iced portion of the cookie.
3. Use the gummy fish shapes, gummy bears, gummy Lifesavers and cocktail umbrella to create a beach scene.
Sugar Wafer Cabana:
Cut sugar wafers in half lengthwise. Stack wafers by inserting a toothpick in the middle and use icing to glue together the layers. Create 3 wafer walls and then place the wafer structure onto the cookie to make a bottom of the cabana. To make the roof, lay wafers on top of the walls and use icing to hold in place.
*Recipe compiled by iMOM staff.