Peach & Cream Cheese Tart
Preheat oven to 375 for apple filling, then reduce to 350 for tart baking.
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Wax paper
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 C pecans, chopped
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
Mix together pecans, butter, and sugar. Set aside.
- 5 peaches
- ½ C sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Lemon juice
Slice peaches into ½ inch thickness. Toss peaches with sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Place in a baking dish, cover with tin foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 8oz cream cheese, soften
- ½ C sugar
- 1 egg
Mix together cream cheese, sugar and egg. Refrigerate until constructing the tart.
- In a 10x2 loaf pan, lay out 2 crescent rolls and pinch the seams to form bottom crust.
- Layer with peach filling. Use wax paper and flour to lay out 2 crescent rolls and pinch the seams. Place over peaches filling.
- Layer with pecan filling/topping and cream cheese mixture. Use wax paper and flour to lay out 2 crescent rolls and pinch the seams. Place over pecan filling/topping.
- Layer with peach filling. Use wax paper and flour to lay out 2 crescent rolls and pinch the seams. Place over peach filling.
- Layer with pecan filling/topping.
- Bake for 45 minutes. To crisp the pecan topping, broil for 2 minutes.
- 1 stick and 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 C confectioner's sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Hot water
Melt butter in a saucepan. Add vanilla. Wisk in ½ C confectioner's sugar at a time working together the sugar and butter. Add hot water 1 tbsp at a time until mixture is smooth. Keep warm until service. Drizzle over cut serving.
Skill Level: Medium
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 90 minutes
Recipes compiled by iMOM Staff.