Traditional S' mores
For those of you won't be making S' mores of the campfire, here is an easy way to do it at home.
- 4 Graham Crackers
- 2 milk or dark chocolate candy bars
- 12 marshmallows
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Break the graham crackers in half and lay 4 of the squares out on a serving plate. Break the candy bars in half and lay one piece on each of the graham crackers on the plate.
- Arrange the marshmallows in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Broil the marshmallows until the tops brown and turn the marshmallows over to brown the undersides. Keep a close eye on the marshmallows so they don't burn. They will brown really quickly.
- Remove the marshmallows from the pan and place a few on each of the chocolate squares.
- Top with the remaining graham cracker halves.
Indoor S' mores
- 4 cups honey graham cereal
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups of milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Coat a 9x13 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Place cereal into a large bowl; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt margarine. Add marshmallows and corn syrup and stir until melted and smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Remove from heat and pour over waiting cereal; stir well to coat.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
S' mores Bars
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups of milk, dark, or semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine the crumbs, butter and sugar; press half into a greased 13 X 9-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture; press firmly.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press top firmly with spatula. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Easy S'mores Pie
Use this recipe for a backyard campout. This pie is perfect for getting the campout feel and flavors of s'mores.
- 1 Prebaked 9 or 10 inch graham cracker crust
- 1 Bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 container of whipped cream or use the super simple homemade whipped cream recipe
- 2 (7.5 oz.) jars of marshmallow fluff
- In a large saucepan, slowly melt chocolate chips over low heat.
- Remove from heat and fold in whipped cream until smooth and fully combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the graham cracker crust. It should fill the crust half way or ¾ from the top.
- Refrigerate the pie for 4-6 hours or until set.
- When ready to serve, spoon the contents of both jars of marshmallow cream over the top of the chilled chocolate cream.
- Set oven to broil.
- Put the pie in the oven and broil the top until light brown. Watch closely, this happens fast!
*Recipe compiled by iMOM staff.