iMOM » Recipes » Dessert » Super Simple Homemade Whipped Cream
Super Simple Homemade Whipped Cream
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup granulated sugar, or less, to taste
- Pour whipping cream into medium sized mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, whip for about one minute, or until whipping cream starts to thicken.
- Start adding sugar, slowly, until ½ of sugar is used.
- Taste test to see if whipped cream is sweet enough for your taste.
- Continue adding sugar until desired sweetness is reached.
- Continue whipping until cream forms stiff peaks.
Hint: Use a metal bowl and chill mixer's metal beaters in freezer, until ready to use.
*Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.