iMOM » Recipes » Dessert » Valentine Shortbread
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 1 1/2 cups flour - sifted
- 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks of butter - softened
- Spray pie plate with Pam.
- Mix all ingredients together. Knead thoroughly until the consistency becomes doughy. Press very firmly into a pie plate, making sure that dough fits into every part of surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven approximately 45 minutes, or until shortbread is lightly browned and still somewhat springy to the touch. Let cool in pie plate and then run knife around the perimeter of the shortbread to loosen it from the plate. Remove to rack.
Here are more ideas on what you can make with our Shortbread recipe and don't forget to check out our Easy Cookie Frosting Recipe!
Recipe compiled by iMOM staff.