iMOM » Recipes » Dessert » Fake French Fries
Fake French Fries
These French Fries are a real treat, but that’s all that’s real about them! Serve your kids our fake fries with our Mini Hamburger Cookies for a “meal” that’s sure to make them smile.
- 1 can refrigerated bread sticks
- Open the bread stick can according to package directions.
- Press or roll dough flat to about ¼ inch to a ½ inch.
- Cut the dough into French fry shaped pieces and bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and roll in sugar (to make the fries look like they’re covered in salt).