Halloween Candy Bark
You can use any chocolate candy for your Halloween Candy Bark. Don’t feel like you are locked into the candies below. Use your favorites!
- 1 pound semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 (2.1-ounce) Butterfinger bars, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 (1.4-ounce) Heath bars, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 (0.55-ounce) peanut butter cups, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup mini pretzels
- Reese’s pieces, and/or yellow and orange M&M’s
- 3 ounces white chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. OR melt chocolate in microwave.
- Pour over the foil-lined baking sheet. Spread to an even layer that is about 12×10 inches.
- Sprinkle the candy and pretzels over the chocolate, pressing lightly to adhere. Be sure all the candy is in contact with the chocolate.
- Melt the white chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. OR melt chocolate in microwave.
- Use a spoon or a fork to drizzle the white chocolate over the candy.
- Chill at least 30 minutes, or until firm. Break into 1-2 inch chunks.
The bark can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week…if it even lasts that long.
Watch Susan make this yummy dish on her blog!