iMOM » Recipes » Dessert » Pumpkin Milkshakes
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Milk (as much as needed to get desired consistency)
- Whipped cream
- Place the first 4 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth adding milk as necessary to get desired consistency.
- Pour 3/4 cup ice cream mixture into each of 4 glasses.
- Top each with whipped cream; sprinkle with the additional cinnamon spice, if desired.
© 2012 iMOM. All Rights Reserved. Family First, All Pro Dad, iMOM, and Family Minute with Mark Merrill are registered trademarks.