iMOM » Recipes » Dessert » Quick and Easy Chocolate Fondue
Quick and Easy Chocolate Fondue
Looking for ideas for spending a romantic fall evening with your husband? Fondue it!
- 1 cup chocolate chips (milk, semi-sweet, dark or bitter)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For dipping: sliced apples, sliced bananas, sliced pineapples, marshmallows
- Place chocolate chips, butter, condensed milk and water in heavy saucepan. Melt mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove pan from stove and stir in vanilla.
- Use fondue for dipping while it is still warm.
- Store unused fondue covered in refrigerator.
Adapted from Eagle Brand recipes.