iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Aloha Roast
- 4 - 5 lb pork roast
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 - 3 tablespoons sea salt (or regular salt)
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- The night before the feast, rub pork with salt, ginger and liquid smoke and place in crock pot. Add apple cider.
- Turn crock pot on low and leave it to cook for 10-12 hours, flipping pork over halfway through.
- Take meat out of the crock pot and shred.
Makes 6-8 servings.
RECENT RECIPEScomments powered by Disqus