iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Baked Creamy Spaghetti Casserole
Baked Creamy Spaghetti Casserole
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 1 (28 ounce) jars prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef until cooked through; drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions. Drain and place cooked spaghetti in medium bowl. Add cream cheese, Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, and minced garlic. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the spaghetti is thoroughly coated.
- Lightly grease a 9x13" pan. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish. Put spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.