iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Breakfast Burritos
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 Tbs. cheddar cheese
- 4 scrambled eggs
- Sour cream
- Sausage, cooked
- Bacon, cooked
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat tortilla on both sides; remove tortillas from skillet.
- Beat eggs until well blended, and then pour into the hot non-stick skillet. Cook and stir 2 minutes, or until set.
- Divide egg mixture equally into 4 portions and place one portion on each of the heated tortillas.
- Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of cheddar cheese onto the eggs.
- Add optional toppings, careful not to overfill the burrito.
- Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla and roll up.
- Place crease-side down on serving plate.
- Yields 4 servings.
Suggested Sides: Fruit Salad and fat free re-fried beans
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Recipe compiled by iMOM Staff.