iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2 Cups of Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cups of diced chicken breast
- 1 Teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- Fresh Thyme
- 1 Cup of Bisquick
- 1/2 cup of skim milk
- 1 egg
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl until well blended. Pour mixture into a greased 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish.
- Combine remaining 3 ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Pour over chicken and vegetable mixture and bake @ 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Yields: 6 Servings
Recipes compiled by iMOM staff.