iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Cosmic Quesadillas
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- ¾ lb. cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 cup Mexican style shredded four cheese blend
- Mix salsa, dressing and chili powder; spread onto tortillas.
- Layer chicken and cheese on half of each tortilla; fold over to enclose filling. Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat.
- Add quesadillas, 2 at a time; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges to serve.