iMOM » Recipes » Main Dish » Grilled Pita Bread Pizza
Grilled Pita Bread Pizza
Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- 1 Package (6) Pita rounds/squares
- 1 (14 oz.) jar prepared pizza sauce.
- 1 package shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Any other toppings you like (Pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, peppers, pineapple)
- Place pita breads on hot grill rack and toast to desired doneness. Turnover, add pizza sauce, cheese and any other toppings you desire.
- Grill until cheese melts.
*Suggested Side: Side Salad
RECENT RECIPEScomments powered by Disqus